|TL-30||TL30-161919||16″h X 19″w X 19″d|
For those who require serious security, the TL-30 safe is what you need.
These safes have been thoroughly tested by Underwriting Laboratories using all the tools a burglar would use. Passing this test allows the safe to be labeled with the TL-30 label, and insurers will insure contents valued up to $250,000 based on this certification*.
The body and door of our TL-30 safes are constructed of hardened steel, high-pressure concrete, and other proprietary hard-to-drill products. The body is 3″ thick and the door is 6″ thick. The door is protected by six 1-1/4″ thick bolts (3 active).
You choose whether you would like an electronic lock, a mechanical dial lock, or a key lock.
The concrete construction makes the safe naturally resistant to fire, and the door also has a heat-expanding liner to further protect the interior.
- TL-30 certified and labeled
- Proprietary bolt works, resistant to prying
- 4 anchor holes pre-drilled in the bottom
- Includes concrete anchor bolts
- Interior: 10-1/2″h X 12-1/2″w X 10-1/4″d
- 480 lbs
* May vary depending on insurer.