If you are looking for a safe like a jewelry store would use, and you also want the interior to be luxurious, rather than simple, we now offer custom interiors on our Omni Vault TL-30 safes.
Options that can be added include:
- Carpeted lining
- Wood drawer inserts
- Vibration sensor
- Door alarm contacts
As always with our safes, you can choose whether you would like an electronic lock, a mechanical dial lock, or a key lock. Even among these choices, there are advanced features available (e.g. time delay, dual control, time lock, etc.) and one of our safe design specialists can help you choose the best lock for your unique situation. The 42″ sized TL-30 and taller also have the option of being fitted with two locks on the door for added security.
The concrete construction makes the safe naturally resistant to fire, and the door also has a heat-expanding liner to further protect the interior from fire damage.
- TL-30 Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certified and labeled
- UL certified hard plate to protect the lock from drilling
- UL certified locks
- Choose textured gray or black paint
- Hinge cut protection
- Factory rated 2 hour fire resistance up to 1850°F
- 1 anchor hole pre-drilled in the bottom center
- Sizes ranging from 16″ tall to 72″ tall, weighing from 480 to 5,000 lbs.
Due to all the options available on a custom TL-30 Omni Vault safe, we would want a safe specialist to work with you to configure the safe to your exact specifications. Please call (888) 383-2721 to speak with us to start the process.